make me choose
bringyouhometoo asked: eleven/amy or
amy/rory peetas-burnt-bread asked:eleven/amy or eleven/river myamelia asked: eleven/amy or jesse/jane
If what the two of you have isn’t real, I don’t know what is.
that is l o v e
I really want to make something in photoshop but I have ZERO inspiration right now so please please please give me two pairings/characters/ movies/ anything fandom related or anything I can make a graphic out of and I’ll get back to you soon!
My movie is 25 minutes long. And it’s almost ready.
The Nanny Diaries | You should probably let me kiss you right about now.
Krysten Ritter admits she would love to star in Better Call Saul spinoff
I could get behind a Jesse & Jane reunion for a small arc. How about you? Can you dig it?
Clarification: A number of you have said that J&J reunion wouldn’t make sense in the “prequel” world of Better Call Saul. Vince has said on a number of occasions that while it will be predominantly a prequel, they will jump around in time. That means the BrBa timeline is fair game. As is, any time after Jesse’s “Felina” driveaway. It would be so easy for Vince and team to concoct a compelling, rationale and viable Saul storyline that exists in the original show timeline.
« Do you have any Marvel ships?? » — Anonymous
Loving the Marvel questions :D Peter/MJ and Thor/Sif are my “canon” ships and otps from the Marvel comic book universe. I love them so much, I wish they’d just give them to me in the movies already. The Winter Soldier opened this whole new world of Steve/Natasha and Bucky/Natasha and Bucky/Steve and everyone/everyone and I’m loving it. Tonny and Pepper are adorable as well.
« Could you rank your favorite Marvel movies from least favorite to favorite? » — Anonymous
THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM ANON. SO MANY. I HAVEN’T EVEN WATCHED THEM ALL. Can I do Avengers universe/movies only?? Least favorite to favorite!
- The Incredible Hulk. I MEAN, WE CAN ALL JUST ADMIT THIS MOVIE SORT OF SUCKED CAN’T WE. Edward Norton is a phenomenal actor but he just didn’t fit in this part and the entire film was all over the place plot wise. I barely remember it and I have no intention of rewatching it any time soon.
- Thor: The Dark World. Argh I feel so bad for saying this because I LOVE THOR SO SO MUCH HE’S MY FAVORITE AVENGER AND I CARE ABOUT HIM AND THE ASGARDIANS SO MUCH. But this movie was very weak and didn’t focus on almost none of the things I wished it would focus. Instead they gave us unimportant, forced, cheesy Thor/Jane romance which is just so OUT OF PLACE. Literally nobody cares about Thor/Jane man. Where was my Thor/Loki and Asgard backstory and WHERE WAS MY LADY SIF KICKING ASS.
- Iron Man/ Iron Man 2 I HAVEN’T WATCHED THEM IN FOREVER. I remember not being very impressed when I did but that was a looooooong time ago and everybody seems to be loving them so they probably deserve to be higher on this list.
- Captain America: The First Avenger I am still incredibly impressed with the way they handled Steve before transforming into supersoldier! Steve, to this day I find it unbelievably complicated and awesome how they managed to completely change Chris Evans’ physique and that alone makes this movie. The story’s solid, the characters are evolving and the relationships are all amazing. The only reason this isn’t higher on my list is because of my Thor bias and I should be ashamed of myself.
- Thor. OH MY GOD OK OK “CAPTAIN AMERICA” IS CLEARLY BETTER THAN THOR BUT I CAN’T HELP IT. I have such a soft spot for this movie, it introduced me to Thor and the specimen that is Chris Hemsworth and Asgard fascinates me so much and the romance wasn’t all that annoying this time around and it’s so goofy and funny I just love it so much :”)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I honestly wasn’t expecting this movie to be that good mainly because up until next week I *ducks to avoid the rocks you’re going to throw at me* didn’t care about Steve that much? I mean I LIKED HIM A LOT I JUST DIDN’T LOVE HIM? But The Winter Soldier managed to make me adore him and also ship him with every living person in the Marvel universe.
- Iron Man 3: Is there any souless creature out there who didn’t like this movie? It was the perfect follow-up to the Avengers and no one does it better than Tony Stark. We all know this.
- The Avengers No words just my eternal devotion.
if it was down to me to save your life, would you trust me to do it?
“As if you were on fire from within.
The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”
― Pablo Neruda
« give yourself a fucking reality check, and you'll still be digging yourself, you're the shit, kid, keep feeling excited, ride that wave, dont question happiness or confidence » — isabellendthatsright
THIS IS SO NICE I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYBODY YOU’RE AN AMAZING PERSON <3