What’s your current NOTP?
I’m…not…into…Stiles/Malia at all. (AND IT’S NOT BECAUSE I SHIP LYDIA/STILES IT’S BECAUSE IT’S BADLY WRITTEN AND MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE. Also Thor/Jane.
Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
I can’t really get behind Clint/Natasha but nothing against it if it does happen in future movies. (Even thought I’d rather see her with Steve or Bucky)
Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love
Peeta and Katniss spent their years post war being inside their house as much as they could (apart from the hunting and baking) and had lots of sex because physical intimacy was their way of healing not just because it was comforting and an act of love but also because it was a new thing they couldn’t link to bad memories from before.
If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
Why is this one so difficult to answer baaah. Like I had so many problems with a lot of things happening to Eleven/Amy but on the other hand I wouldn’t want to sacrifice the moments I did get at all by hypothetically changing things.
But I would change almost everything from season 6 and in exchange have them traveling around and having awesome adventures and laughing and seeing the universe instead of all the shit Amy went through without any trace of emotional impact :]]]]]]
Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
ELEVEN/AMY or “the mothership” as I like to call them. Baaaah I don’t even know what to say about Eleven and Amy anymore I feel like I’ve kind of said it all here and there in my four years of torturous shipping? They’re the only ship that has legit made me cry both happy and sad tears (and tears of frustration but those were due to bad writing). They’re the ones who made me love soulmates/best friend otps and also not care about canon that much, in the sense that I definitely would like to see them making out but it’s not as important as them showing their problematic, consuming, troubling love in other ways. I understand it’s messed up but yeah.
HAN/LEIA are so formative in terms of what I came to ship because of them after my Star Wars phase. Sawyer and Kate for example were entirely shipped because of Han and Leia but let us not discuss Sawyer and Kate because it is too late to rant in a rage. Han and Leia are just SO GOOD? Everything about them from Leia being the most bestest badassestest woman in the entire galaxy and NOT NEEDING A MAN BUT ALSO BEING ATTRACTED TO THAT ONE BUT ALSO NOT LETTING THE ATTRACTION DISTRACT HER FROM ANYTHING and then HAN FREAKING SOLO FALLING FOR HER BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY WE’RE ALL IN LOVE WITH LEIA. Also height difference is very important to me.
MONICA/CHANDLER THE BEST SITCOM SHIP THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED, I STILL CRY WHENEVER I WATCH THE PROPOSAL YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
I would really want a relationship like Andy and April’s. It’s the best kind of relationship when you’re with somebody who is fun and kind and giving and you have fun together and you grow up together also I’d really like to marry Chris Pratt.
Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
Had to wrack my brain for this one because I was sure the answer was yes but I couldn’t remember any ships! But yes, once upon a time I really liked Tom/Ann from Parks and Recreation as a sort of crack ship, without ever thinking they would get together and then they did and I was really happy but I believe they handled that whole thing horribly and yeah.
Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
ARRANGED/FORCED MARRIAGE HISTORICAL AU ALWAYS. I don’t understand why this AU trope isn’t all over the internet it’s so JUICY. TWO PEOPLE WHO ARE STRANGERS BEING FORCED TO GET MARRIED AND GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER/FALLING IN LOVE ~WHILE THEY’RE MARRIED I MEAN COME ON.
Talk about the first ship you ever had
Ron and Hermione were the first ship I ever rooted for in the sense that I reread all their moments from the books (we were up to Goblet of Fire when I first got into HP) almost every night before sleep and I had this plastic big envelope full of papers where I would write FANFICTION AS AN ELEVEN YEAR OLD (THE GRAMMAR) and I would get into such heated debates with everyone who dared tell me there weren’t hints of romance there and they are what made me discover the internet because my obsession was reaching new levels and rereading the same sentences for the millionth time wasn’t as thrilling and I remember finding a Greek HP site and having a long conversation with this other girl who loved them until my parents told me to leave the computer. I may not blog about them all that often and I may have shipped other things more intensely through the years but they’re always number one on my OTP list simply because they are so linked to my childhood.
Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
I almost never go for the couples who are “there” from day 1.
Especially in tv shows, if they build up a ship from the very first episode it’s extremely hard for me to get interested mostly because I don’t even know these characters! As for “patterns” I used to be SUCH a sucker for love/hate relationships when I was younger but in the last couple of years I have discovered that the best ships are the ones who are also best friends/soulmates and partners. Give me two besties who are also in love (sometimes without even ever realizing it) and who wouldn’t want to live if the other was gone and I’m sold.
Is there a ship you shipped most your life?
Ron and Hermione, again. But it also feels like I’ve been shipping Eleven/Amy all my life, partly because it’s actually been almost four years, partly because they’ve ruined my life.
Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
I CAN’T DO THIS NO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE SPECIFIC LIKE A BLOG FOR WHICH SHIP??
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
Outlander, yay or nay?
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.