I want to wear the cute hat but my hair will look like a mop afterwards: a winter’s tale by yours truly.
favorites of 2013 xxx
→ female characters | april ludgate
top 5 songs of 2013 / top 5 new addictions of 2013 =D
HEY HON I MISS YOU :D
AH, sooooooongs ok:
- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall because Coldplay is the blood that runs through my veins and for some reasons I’ve been spending entire months having this on repeat.
- Let Her Go I know it’s been overplayed I know it’s been overused but the first time I listened to this song I cried actual tears
- Champagne Supernova I blame My Mad Fat Diary’s excellent finale for my adoration of this song and how many times I’ve listened to it since then.
- Bad Girls Makes me want to rob a bank and spend it all on heels.
- Hard Out Here YOOOOOOOO LILY ALLEN’S BACK
- Meth. The fake one I watch on Breaking Bad that is.
- Pop songs I listen to at least 20 times a day until I get sick of them.
- Shopping. Something needs to be done about it.
- Tea (I used to hate it now I drink two cups a day!)
- Chris Hemsworth and Aaron Paul’s faces :)
Oh yes, they get an honorable mention for being idiots
OH NO, I’VE WATCHED 120 NEW MOVIES THIS YEAR THIS IS GONNA BE TOUGH.
- The Master. This was the first one that came to mind honestly. Epic film, epic perfomances.
- Les Miserables. I watched it three times in the theatre and like ten times on dvd? Gives me feels every damn time.
- Catching Fire. IT WAS THE BEST ADAPTATION OF A BOOK I’VE SEEN NEXT TO THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER.
- No. This is an amazing movie and I think not a lot of people have seen it. Here’s the trailer, do yourself a favor.
- Rush. To be honest I went to see it because of Chris Hemsworth and I expected to hate it because I haaaaaate Formula 1 but it was an amazing movie.
Also, I’m aware not all those movies came out in 2013 but I watched them this year so it counts
Top five Series/Season finales.
- BREAKING BAD. Best series of anything ever etc etc
- New Girl. It was the show I was mostly looking forward to watching all year.
- Brooklyn Nine Nine. It’s hitting all the right buttons for me and I fully recommend it to everybody who enjoys sitcoms. You won’t be sorry!
- Sleepy Hollow. I need to catch up but I’m enjoying it very much also Tom Mison has a problematic face.
- Parks and Recreation. I used to love it a lot more but I love all these characters by now and even though I don’t laugh nearly as much as I used to, it still puts me in a good mood.
december’s for saying thank you for you
(aka a list of blogs (and people who run them) that i appreciate having around like a lot)• penny-hartzs
aw, man. christie, though, how the heck does someone even begin to explain christie. okay, actually, i know how. karen gillan. karen gillan. karen gillan. but really, when you look beyond the colourful* (* obsessive, adorably so) exterior of love for karen, you will find a wonderful, just-as-obsessive-about-other-things-but-still-adorably-so friend in christie. one i don’t really appreciate enough, if i’m honest, but that’s kinda a running thing with me, i’m just bad at the friend thing. but she’s a fluffy ball of lovely and sweet and passionate and i’m thankful for her daily.
My mum after watching the Breaking Bad pilot: This show is so crazy and it’s making me nervous I don’t think I’m going to like it. Put on the next episode.
We’re one episode away from finishing season 1.